Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Life Before Amelia


Ashley: I was young and happy and love make up, doing hair, shopping, singing, pretty much anything music. I loved performing and being crazy and having fun. I liked mostly anything girly and pretty and had alot of time to do all of that stuff.








I still acted like a kid, that I think will never completely change. I am a kid at heart and I think I always will be. I wanted to be a social worker and also get some kind of degree in music. I wanted to be a missionary and I definately wanted to go back to New York City for an internship or at least another missions trip. They will always have my heart even if I dont make it back there.







My sister was my life, and still very much a huge part of it, she is my best friend in the whole world and I can always be my fun crazy self with her even when noone else understands and thinks we are phsycotico!!









The summer David deployed I spent almost everyday with Amanda and we went to concerts and had tgifndt which is thank god its friday night down town. and made music videos and had a yard sale and went swimming at my pool and hung around doing all kinds of fun things, after all it was my last summer home with her for a long time.










She is still my world, I just dont see her as often as I would like to.























David: He was in the ARMY. deployed to Afganistan.





















Rarely did I get to talk to him on the phone, but I waited and had the phone attatched to me at all times no matter what I was doing.




He wanted to go to school for missions after he got out of the army and also do some kind of trade to make money to support us. He liked playing guitar, and lots and lots and lots of video games.


















Im not the only one with a goofy side! :) David is just like me, a child at heart, and I know for a fact that will never ever change.





















When David got back from Afganistan we had to reconect. After all it had been almost a year since we really had gotten to see and spend time together. A trip to Alaska to his dads house brought us closer together and also made us decide someday that is where we will go and live.























We loved eachother, another thing that will never change. We had a tiny temporary apartment, it was kind of creepy. but it worked for us. afterall it was just the two of us. we didnt need anything spectacular.










Usually our day went like this,






David woke up, went to work, came home for lunch, went back to work, came home for dinner, spent time together and then to bed to sleep until the next day to start all over again.






I would get up shortly after David left, clean the house, sit around the house bored all day waiting for David, make dinner and wait some more for David cause he was usually working late, and then finally eat dinneer and spend time together until bed and then start all over again the next day.






We finally got our puppy lover butt! ZOEY! She kept me company but it was the same routine.




We both eventually wanted to have 3 or 4 kids, hopefully 2 boys and one girl.



but not for a while. We wanted time to mature and also to have time to have fun together without the worries and stresss of kids.










We still liked having fun and being kids together. We took hikes and went on drives and found ways to make everyday an adventure!































No comments:

Post a Comment